CLICK HERE TO GET DISCOUNTED DISNEY TICKETS
I am part of the #InfinityWarBluray press tour. This post is a Disney partnered post. All opinions are my own.
Do you ever wish that you could get all your friends, from all your circles, into one room? That’s kind of the concept of the movie Avengers: Infinity War. It went to theaters April 27th 2018. Now it’s coming to YOU on Blu-ray August 14th, 2018 with some INCREDIBLE Bonus Features.
Marvel Studios and Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures got all your favorite Marvel characters from all your favorite movies and put them together for a mission in Avengers: Infinity War. Everyone has to have an actor that they love in this Marvel movie. It’s full of superstars…
Ready for this?
- Robert Downey Jr as Iron Man
- Chris Pratt as Star-Lord
- Chris Evans as Captain America
- Josh Brolin as Thanos
- Chris Hemsworth as Thor
- Scarlet Johansson as Black Widow
- Benedict Cumberbatch as Doctor Strange
- Tom Holland as Spider-Man
- Elizabeth Olsen as Wanda Maximoff / Scarlet Witch
- Zoe Saldana as Gamora
- Karen Gillan as Nebula
- Jeremy Renner as Clint Barton/Hawkeye
- Mark Ruffalo as the Hulk
- Vin Diesel as Groot
- Dave Bautista as Drax
- Paul Bettany as Vision
- Sebastian Stan as Bucky Barnes
- Benedict Wong as Wong
- Tom Hiddleston as Loki
- Danai Gruira as Okoye
- Benicia del Toro as the Collector
- Anthony Mackie as Sam Wilson/Falcon
- Cobie Smulders as Maria Hill
- Chadwick Boseman as Black Panther
- Paul Rudd as Ant-Man
and the voices of Peter Dinklage, Bradley Cooper, Don Cheadle and MORE! Isn’t this list just insane? How can anyone pass up this movie?
The premise of the movie is that Iron Man, Thor, the Hulk and the rest of the Avengers unite to battle their most powerful enemy yet — the evil Thanos. They are on a quest to collect all six Infinity Stones. Thanos plans to use the stones to twist the fabric of reality. The fate of existence itself has never been more uncertain as ALL the Avengers will need to fight to save the entire planet.
Avengers: Infinity War was one of the most expensive movies every made, around $500 million. It turned out to be worth it! It broke all opening movie records, and made more than $2billion in less than 2 months. It is still the 4th highest grossing film OF ALL TIME. Yeah, this movie is epic and now you can take it home. It released digitally on July 31 and now on Blu-ray on Aug. 14 with over two hours of bonus features.
Avengers: Infinity War was directed by brothers Anthony and Joe Russo who have done the other Avengers movies. But most importantly – it is produced by Trinh Tran who has been involved with this project from the beginning! I had the honor to interview her in Los Angeles at the Marvel Display of Madame Tussauds. She had a lot to reveal about these INCREDIBLE bonus features and some take home messages.
Read the Full Interview with Trinh Tran HERE.
All Marvel nerds (including me) get excited for the Stan Lee cameos in the Marvel movies. Stan Lee is the creator, editor and publisher for many Marvel Comic characters. He was the one to start it all, back in the day where artists sat and drew comic books by hand! In this movie, the Stan Lee cameo is in the scene where Thanos invades Earth. Stan Lee is the one driving spider-mans school bus. Enjoy that little tribute Easter Egg!
Let’s reveal what everyone wants to know. What’s going to be on the Blu-ray Bonus Features? I had the privilege of getting an early copy (legally provided and gifted by Disney) of Avengers: Infinity War on Blu-ray. I went straight for the Bonus Features! Here is what you get to experience if you buy the Blu-ray…
- Hilarious gag reel that features all the super heroes just being silly. Some funny unplanned things happen to the Black Panther as they are trying to film a scene in Wakanda. The whole set cracks up and you will too.
- 30 minute discussion with past and current Marvel directors. They discuss Avengers: Infinity War and super hero storytelling as an art form.
- Never before seen footage of the Marvel super hero “mash-ups”.
- Deleted Scenes.
- Commentary from the creators as to why certain heroes were teamed up together.
- Behind the scenes with filmmakers regarding the Wakanda battle scene and why it was a massive on screen challenge.
- Audio commentary over the movie by the film makers. This is Marvel storytelling at it’s best!
Honestly, I would buy this Blu-ray solely for the gag reel. I love bloopers. But it’s also like taking home a piece of cinematic history. So what are you waiting for? Go get your own!
I was invited by Disney & Marvel to attend these press events. Learn more HERE.
Sounds like an awesome time, and love that series of movies!
I still haven’t seen this movie and I think if I don’t, my friends might murder me, lol! Nice coverage, very interesting!
I’m not a huge comic book / superhero fan but Black Panther changed me! I watched the first Avengers recently and they’ve really ramped up the humour, which makes me more interested! When this comes out to rent on Sky, I’ll definitely give it a watch!
Right?! Comic book stories told by Marvel and Disney seems to touch on every emotion. There is humor, there is love, there is so much more than triumph over evil. (or not! #spoiler)
That is such an impressive cast – I haven’t seen this movie yet, but I know my husband wants to see it!
I was totally shocked at how many of my fav actors and new fav actors were in this movie. My latest new fav is def Josh Brolin.
I love the avengers!! I just never knew that the blue ray had the bonus features! Now you have me looking on amazon! Ha
totally! Find on amazon!