This post is sponsored by BabbleBoxx
You all know I moved to Florida last summer and I am STILL getting used to this heat! Wow! And summer is breaking records all over the country! That’s why I decided to create this “Beat the Heat” summer essentials list for you all!
Tree Hut Sugar Face Scrubs
There are 2 kinds of delicious face scrubs you need for gentle exfoliation in this hot & humid time!
- Hydrating Watermelon & Cactus Water Sugar Face Scrub. So in case you didn’t know, watermelon is a natural humectant that helps prevent moisture loss and it provides gentle, yet effective, exfoliation.
- Purifying Blueberry & Turmeric Face Scrub
Blueberries contain Vitamins A & E to help keep skin smooth and soft while also sealing in moisture.
Turmeric is useful for naturally calming, purifying and toning problematic skin. While Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) helps to reveal a fresher looking, tone and texture.
BTW, Tree Hut’s Sugar Face Scrub line is paraben and cruelty free, vegan, does not contain formaldehyde donors and made in the USA.
Insoles from Superfeet
Superfeet EVERYDAY Comfort insoles are perfect for your favorite sneakers and use the finest materials to deliver maximum comfort.
I’ve got some theme parks and hiking planned in my future and I am definitely going to be using these SO MUCH this summer.
The MEMORYCLOUD Memory foam molds to your foot to create personalized comfort.
Extra supportive to keep your feet fresh from the moment you slip into your shoes until the day is done.
GO SHOPPING: http://shrsl.com/3463h
HALO On The Go Hydration Powders (Lemonade + Pink Lemonade)
I’m SO over the artificial ingredients and excessive sugar in traditional sports drinks. Let me introduce you to HALO On the Go powders.
Female and minority owned, HALO is based in NYC and available across the US on halosport.com and amazon.com.
HALO is on a mission to revolutionize how the world hydrates.
Experience complete hydration. Shop now on halosport.com and use code: HALO20 for 20% off.
The vitamins and minerals your body craves formulated with ionic electrolytes for refreshingly complete hydration in a delicious, low-calorie package.
- Only 15 calories and 1g of sugar per stick, 90% less than market leader
- 1,200mg of Vitamin C to boost immunity; 10x more than market leader
- B Vitamins – Help maintain energy and support metabolism.
THE SECRET KEEPER OF JAIPUR BOOK from Harper Collins
Do you need a captivating beach, couch or pool read? Maybe a good book to keep you company on the porch? I’ve got you my friend!
New York Times bestselling author Alka Joshi’s intriguing new novel, henna artist Lakshmi arranges for her protégé, Malik, to intern at the Jaipur Palace in this tale rich in character, atmosphere, and lavish storytelling.
You don’t have to have read THE HENNA ARTIST to enjoy this rich and captivating novel.
Skincare from Sky Organics
Sky Organics is a family company dedicated to making the goodness of plant-powered and organic ingredients accessible to all. All I heard was family, plant powered & organic! Yup, I’m in!
- Blemish Control Clarifying Facial Toner – Made with purifying witch hazel and lavender water, our toner helps soothe skin and reduce excess oiliness to keep skin looking clear and refreshed.
- Blemish Control Spot Treatment – Made with a potent blend of botanical ingredients like black cumin seed and tea tree oils, and organic white willow bark extract, a natural salicylic acid alternative, to help reduce the look of blemishes.
- Blemish Control Bentonite Clay Detox Mask – Made with bentonite and kaolin clays – known for their purifying properties that help remove toxins, impurities and excess oils – and skin-soothing aloe vera.
GO SHOPPING: https://skyorganics.com/collections/blemish-controle
There you have it my minimalist mommas! Those were my summer essentials to beat this heat in 2021! Let me know which ones you are super excited to try!