I love handstands and headstands. Don’t they look cool? They not only look cool and feel amazing, but they also carry a lot of health benefits. I know it sounds and looks intimidating, but anyone can do it! I am no expert. I’m pretty new to handstands. But the little progress I’ve made, makes me want to encourage others. You can do it. Turn our world upside down and try it! Baby steps you guys! These are just a few things that happen when you invert and try a handstand:
– you will be redirecting circulation, improving & encouraging revascularization.
– you will be relieving the constant pressure on your spine
-you will feel super energized with a jolt of oxygen filled blood flow to your brain.
– Stretch with some neck rolls before you start, be kind to your neck. It will take time to strengthen your neck and shoulder muscles.
– I like to use the wall until I find my sweet spot. It also gives me confidence and sense of security.
– Have fun. Yoga is about practicing not perfecting.
Leave a Reply