Tomato Basil Mozzarella bruschetta drizzled w balsamic glaze. Mmmm…I call this “Mommas Treat” snack! It’s fast, easy, delicious and kind to your body.
- Combine chopped tomatoes with chopped FRESH basil and a *sprinkle* of Parmesan cheese.
- Slice fresh mozzarella and place strategically on a sliced piece of French bread.
- Top the bread & cheese with the chopped tomatoe/basil/cheese
- Drizzle generously with Balsalmic glaze
- Eat till your heart’s content ?
BTW: You need tomatoes in your life and let me tell you why. They are great for your ❤️heart and ?bones. Yes bones, the licopene actually prevents osteoporosis. It strengthens your bones! It is also a natural anti platelet aggregator. It’s natures Plavix! So it protects and cleans your blood vessels. It’s also super high in potassium and magnesium – very important electrolytes for heart muscle contractility.
Basil is a nifty ingredient as well – it decreases stress hormones, clears your skin and is a natural antibacterial.
The combo of tomatoes, cheese and fresh basil – drives me wild. I love it. So many reasons to gobble these up. ?? Bon Appetit Everyone