CLICK HERE TO GET DISCOUNTED DISNEY TICKETS
What to expect
Disney World in February
Weather: the average maximum daytime temperature generally around 25°C, which is roughly 73°F, whereas the average minimum temperature drops down to 12°C, or 52°F. On average, the temperatures are mild with little chance of rain.
- The Epcot International Festival of the Arts starts January 12th and ends February 19th. The Epcot International Festival of the Arts is a wonderful experience that rejoices in all forms of art: the visual, culinary and performing arts. For more info: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/events-tours/epcot/epcot-international-festival-of-the-arts/
- Disney After Hours Feb 8 & 15. This special ticket means that you can get into the Magic Kingdom and play for 3 hours after it’s closed to the “public”. Certain characters will be out, and ice cream + drinks will included with the cost of a ticket. The cost is $126 and $94 for pass holders. For more info: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/events-tours/magic-kingdom/disney-after-hours/
- Valentines Day: February 13-14, Cinderella’s Coach will be parked in Fantasyland inside the Magic Kingdom as a photo op. Guests are allowed to climb up and take romantic photos. There will also be Disney Photo pass photographers.
- Mardi Gras (Feb 13th 2018) This is a festive parade that not many visitors know about. The parade is put on by the entire staff of the Port Orleans Resort. They build floats and parade throughout the resort. The castmemebers on the floats throw candy and beads to the guests. It’s a fun, festive & free event to participate in!
- Disney’s Princess Half Marathon Weekend will be February 22-25. For more info: https://www.rundisney.com/princess-half-marathon/
- If you are a big baseball fan or Atlanta Braves fan, The Atlanta Braves hold their Spring Training season at Disney’s Wide World of Sports Complex starting in February. You can go watch them practice or play a few games in the complex.
Great information! Makes me want to go there =]