Calling all mothers, single moms, stressed out mom, moms who need a vacation! I have the place for you! Watch this!
@megforitFdrholidays.com tell em MEGFORIT sent ya, They’re offering 45% off booking Rn. ##Parentsoftiktok ##familyvacation ##FDResort ##hosted ##jamaica♬ original sound – Meg the Minimalist
What part of Jamaica is best for families?
I recommend always flying into Montego Bay and stay around Runaway Bay.
What are the best family all-inclusive resorts?
The best family all inclusive resort that I have been to is the Franklyn D Resort in Jamaica.
Is Jamaica a good place for a family vacation?
Jamaica is a good place for family vacations. The Franklyn D Resort is a very safe resort. I felt very comfortable flying into Montego Bay and staying in Runaway Bay. The culture is very warm and loving. After staying at the Franklyn D Resort, I knew everyones name and if felt like a great place for my family.
As a travel blogger, I’ve been all over the world. But this particular spot in Jamaica and this particular Resort is one of my favorites. I love it because of the gorgeous beaches and crystal clear water. But I also love it because the resort feels like home. The staff is so warm and friendly, you feel like a family by the end of the week! I can’t wait to tell you all about this place, The Franklyn D Resort in Runaway Bay Jamaica!
Where is Franklyn D. Resort & Spa located?
Why is Franklyn D Resort & Spa The Best Resort?
There are so many reason why we keep coming back to this resort, but here are my top 10 reasons why Franklyn D Resort is the best family resort in Jamaica:
- The concierge travel nanny who watches your kids 8:30am-5pm. Yes you read that correctly. Included in your all inclusive stay, you get an extra pair of hands! These nannies are highly trained in special needs, first aid, and childcare. They will help you care for your kids or take them through the actives of the day with the other children & nannies if you feel comfortable.
- The kids activities planned everyday that all the kids do together. There is a wonderful kids activities director that plans games, crafts and actives for the children everyday from 9am – 4pm. The kids do these actives together with the nanny or you can join them if you like!
- The gorgeous beaches and crystal clear waters. This is honestly one of my favorite beaches in the whole wide world. The water temperature is fantastic all year round. I would love to have this beach every day of my life!
- The Fishing. Along with the many activities and things to do here, there is also a wonderful Captain Paul who will take you out on his boat fishing. Just a hundred feet from the shore are huge coral reefs that are filled with fish!
- The Pools + Water Slide. There are 2 pools and 2 waterslides. One slide is very small for little kiddos and one is huge big enough for adults! Yes, there are lifeguards on duty during the day when the kids are swimming. The nannies also provide life vests for the children and get in the pool with them.
- The Gym, Golf, ping-pong, Billiards, Volleyball, Basketball court & Tennis courts. There is always something to do. Even if you aren’t a big “beach & sun” type person!
- The Snorkeling / Scuba diving. I saw so many different kids of fish, a large sting ray, and a spotted eel snorkeling just a few feet off the shore!
- The friendliest staff ever! I am not joking when I tell you that the staff feel like family after a week long visit. Everyone learns each others names and shares their life stories. It creates a very welcoming atmosphere where you feel more like you’re visiting a best friend and not a snobby fancy hotel.
- The Food. I love Caribbean food so I always got the Jamaican themed special at every meal. But each meal is made to order and there’s something for everyone. They use fresh ingredients and quality is never sacrificed!
@megforitHow good was the food in Jamaica? This good ☝? ##jamaica ##travelblogger ##caribbean ##fdresort♬ Jamaica (Afro House) – Mbambu & Mbambu
- The cleanliness & safety standards. I was impressed last visit (in 2019) by the cleanliness but this visit was even more impressive because of the cov!d safety standards to enter the resort and daily practices around the resort. I was very pleased and felt very clean!
Franklyn D Resort Room Tour & Review
@megforitReply to @kb32088 Fdrholidays.com tell em MEGFORIT sent ya, They’re offering 45% off booking Rn. ##Parentsoftiktok ##FDResort ##hosted ##jamaica♬ original sound – Meg the Minimalist
If you are looking for a family vacation, you really need this Caribbean beach all inclusive and affordable trip to the Franklyn D Resort in Jamaica! Click here to search booking availability and prices: