This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #KitchenCraftedItalian #CollectiveBias #MichaelAngelosMeals
Why do moms need meal starters?
We are a family of four. Myself, my husband, my daughter who is 5 and son who is 3. We are super active! We have a lot of evening activities that fill up our week: church, ballet, soccer, yoga. On the weekends we are always looking for a new hike or destination ro travel to! I am always looking for a quick and delicious #momhack for dinner! At the end of an exhausting day of homeschooling and blogging I just want to get food out on the table without a huge production or 20 ingredients!
Fall and Winter seem to be our busiest time because on top of the family activities, we also have the holidays. Thankfully, I found Michael Angelos frozen meals and meal starters in the frozen section of Walmart. I read the box and saw that this brand is the real deal! I can pronounce every ingredient, they don’t use artificial preservatives or flavors, and it takes homemade! Shhhh, hide the box and your family won’t know the difference. Wink wink!
All of Michael Angelo’s frozen meals are yummy authentic Italian style recipes. They have tons of options between small dishes or family size meals. My favorites are the White Wine Lemon Chicken Meal Starter and the Lasagna with meat sauce. The lasagna is a nice appetizer or pre/post sports activity snack. It’s just the right size for my kids to split and mommy to have a few bites.
But the White Wine Lemon Chicken Meal Starter is my number 1! I like to serve it over rice, pasta or (the best combo and my personal favorite) over a baked sweet potato. We are huge sweet potato fans in this house. They are full of vitamins and fiber. There’s also something in the Lemon chicken, maybe it’s the fresh capers, that pairs perfectly with the taste of a sweet potato. I usually bake sweet potatoes on Sunday and have them for the rest of the week. Here is my super quick and easy family dinner with the delectable Michael Angelo’s White Wine Lemon Chicken Meal Starter. It’s super simple, I promise.
- 1 box of Michael Angelo’s White Wine Lemon Chicken Meal Starter
- 2-4 sweet potatoes (1 for each person)
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 2 tsp of salt and pepper
- extra capers for garnish (totally optional, I just really like capers.)
Tools: Oven, Microwave, Baking sheet.
Pre-heat or turn on oven to 425.
Remove the Michael Angelo’s White Wine Lemon Chicken Meal Starter rom the box. Place in microwave for 11-12 minutes and let it sit for 4 mins (Follow the instructions on the box for best results).
Wash your sweet potato and pat dry. Prick your sweet potatoes each 2-3 time with a fork. Drizzle each sweet potato with olive oil, salt and pepper. Place on a cookie sheet. Then place it directly on the oven rack in the middle of the oven. Turn the oven on to 425. Bake for 20-30 minutes depending on the size of the potato.
Place each potato on an individual plate. Make a slit with with a knife at the top of each sweet potato. Pull apart and fluff the potato meat with a fork. Remove the plastic film from the Michael Angelos White Wine Lemon Chicken Meal Starter. Take a piece of chicken and place it on each sweet potato. Take a big spoon and ladle out the delicious white wine sauce with carrots, spinach and capers – pour generously over the chicken and sweet potato. Add a few extra capers for garnish if you are obsessed with capers and have an extra jar always in the fridge! Serve and enjoy more time with your family and less time working in the kitchen. Work smarter not harder, am I right?
Michael Angelo’s Meal Options
Set the table and serve the easiest yummiest fastest dinner possible! If you aren’t into sweet potatoes, you can always pour the Michael Angelo’s White Wine Lemon Chicken over a plate of veggies for a low carb option. Or pour it over a bowl of rice or pasta for a comforting bowl of deliciousness. I had a little left over the next day and actually mixed it with some kale for a warm kale salad.
The possibilities are endless with these Michael Angelo’s Meal Starters ! And remember that all these Michael Angelo’s recipes are made with wholesome, simple ingredients you can actually pronounce WITHOUT any artificial preservatives, flavors or colors! The following are all the easy, family-size and single-serve meals that are ready to eat in minutes and waiting for you in the frozen aisles of your local walmart.
- Michael Angelo’s Meal Starters: Kickstart your meals!
- Michael Angelo’s® High Protein Meal Starter Chicken Piccata
- Michael Angelo’s Chicken Bruschetta Meal Starter
- Michael Angelo’s White Wine Lemon Chicken Meal Starter (<- My favorite, 16g of protein!)
- Michael Angelo’s Spicy Shrimp Scampi Meal Starter
- Michael Angelo’s Spicy Chicken Marinara Meal Starter
- Michael Angelo’s Family Size Entrees: One and done options for your family!
- Michael Angelo’s Family Size Cheesy Pizza Pasta
- Michael Angelo’s Family Size Baked Ziti with Meatballs
- Michael Angelo’s Family Size Lasagna with Meat Sauce
- Michael Angelo’s Family Size Spicy Shrimp Scampi
- Michael Angelo’s Family Size Vegetable Pasta Primavera
- Michael Angelo’s Calzones: These are NEW at Walmart! These are perfect for Lunch or as an after school snack.
- Michael Angelo’s Four Cheese Marinara Calzone
- Michael Angelo’s Sausage & Cheese Calzone
- Michael Angelo’s Meatball Marinara & Mozzarella Calzone
- Michael Angelo’s Italian Supreme Calzone
- Michael Angelo’s Single Serve Entrees: Party of one or as a perfect appetizer teaser!
- Michael Angelo’s Lasagna with Meat Sauce (<- this is my go-to appetizer and my kids favorite.)
- Michael Angelo’s Eggplant Parmigiana
- Michael Angelo’s Chicken Parmigiana
- Michael Angelo’s Vegetable Lasagna
Come on over and visit this link for more Michael Angelo’s meal inspiration.
Wow!! This looks super yummy and so simple to prepare! I love easy prep meals on weekdays so this is something I would try.
Oh man, that sweet potato looks so delicious!
Sweet potato sure is the way to go and particularly cooked that way – love them.
I wondered in your options of frozen (yes I like them for convenience too) if they
had vegetarian (?) I pretty much stick to those options. There are a lot more than
there used to be when I started in 1977!
Thanks for the delish post… now I’m hungry lol
So happyyou found something you adore that makes meal time kn a busy day much easier. You got super creative with it too! That’s awesome. Thanks for sharing 🙂
Перезвоните мне пожалуйста 8(953)367-35-45 Захар.