These are my favorite outdoor adventure essentials for all you minimalists out there looking to stock up your first aid kits and summer travel bags!
Liquid Bandages from New Skin
For years, consumers have trusted New Skin® Liquid Bandage to protect them from infection due to minor cuts, scrapes, calluses, blisters, and dry cracked skin. Works Where Bandages Can’t!
– All-in-one Protection- Prevents infection, 100% waterproof, helps heal cuts
– Kills 99.9% of germs
– Flexible, invisible (works for any skintone) seal
-No more dreaded rip of the bandage, as Sensitive is Sting Free On/ Off
Pamprin believes you don’t need to settle for the one-stop pain reliever that simply relieves your cramps – but instead can find a specific solution for all of your PMS symptoms.
Don’t let your period hold you back this summer – take Pamprin and go!
Shampoo from Ultra Swim
If you love to swim, but hate how chlorine damages your hair, the Chlorine Removal
Shampoo from Ultra Swim is the perfect fix!
- Removes chlorine and other chemical buildup better than ordinary shampoos
- Moisturizing formula is safe to use after every swim
- Keeps hair free of odors cause by chlorine and prevents “swimmer’s green”
Energy Stix from 4C
Think roughly 1⁄2 of the cost of RedBull for the same ingredients! 4C is a Brooklyn based premier manufacturer of Powdered Beverages including Iced Tea, Drink Mixes & Energy Stix!
The Best Parts:
- Sugar Free so no sugar crash
- Low-Calorie & Lightly Carbonated
- Delicious Flavors – Berry, Orange, Citrus – Just add water and mix.
What do you think, my friends? Do you think you would add these to your summer essentials bags or to your first aid kits? I totally am!
Don’t forget to click the SHOP HERE links in the article to find the products directly!