Want to download an entire meal plan for Whole30? In this download I have created a whole meal plan, recipes, printable grocery lists, pre-diet health screen and access to a Whole30 Facebook support group with over 200 members!
There’s a lot of talk about diet fads, an Whole30 is extremely popular. But is this diet effective? Well, I’ve tried the Whole30 diet for 30 whole days and I’m giving you all the reasons why this diet will change your life!
Here’s a little gift for you! I have finished my 30 day diet of Whole30. I’ve written down a bunch of reasons why you should try Whole30!
- You will be happier
- You will sleep longer and more restful
- You will enjoy consistent energy throughout the day
- You will wake up more alert
- You will be more peaceful & less anxious
- You will be more clear-headed
- You will drink more water
- You will eat more veggies
- You will enjoy your food
- You will understand true hunger is different from emotional appetite
- You will develop new favorite foods
- You will start having fun in the kitchen
- You will take a step to be more organized
- You will develop more willpower
- You will defeat the Sugar demon
- You will make friends within the Whole30 community
- You will influence those around you in a positive way
- Your skin will brighten
- Your hair will shine
- Your tummy will flatten
- You will be about to workout more vigorously fueled by real food
- Your period will be less dreadful. Lighter flow, less hormonal spikes and drops
- You will set a new personal record (in eating, cooking, or just plain self control)
- You will lose weight
- You will gain muscle
- You will love yourself more
- You will stop dieting and just eat real foods
- Your sex life will improve
- You will feel accomplished, a little prideful
- You will get to know your true self
What does Whole30 do?
Remember you are looking for more than just food to survive on. Anyone can “survive” solely on just rice and beans, most of the developing countries do! But statistically they are more malnourished. You are different, you are looking for food to THRIVE on! It is not about what will make you loose weight, it is about what will bring maximum health benefits to your entire body! Please remember that when you are choosing what goes into your mouth.
Is Whole30 worth it?
The whole30 maybe be rejected or too difficult for people who lack self control, sugar addicts, or alcoholics who can’t imagine passing up a drink for 30 days. But stick with it! You can do this. It’s only 30 days! Just like your body needs sleep at the end of the day, your immune, digestive, endocrine, vascular systems need a break from all the things that weigh us down. Modern day American food is not beneficial to our health, it is financially beneficial to corporations. What is “good for you” and “healthy” can be such a relative term these days!
What results can I expect?
Notice how wonderful your beautiful body is behaving during these 30days of reset and rest. Everyone needs a reset. A restart. A refresher from their daily grind. And our bodies are no different. At this halfway point in our Whole30 journey, I want you to reflect. Literally. Look in the mirror and notice your skin, the whites of your eyes, and your flatter belly. Now notice how easily you get out of bed in the morning or how diminished that 2pm slump feels.
Check out my post about: Eating out on Whole30 Diet | Compliant restaurants with tips!
Those who are willing to try it will tell you they do not regret it and will do it again.
And like I keep saying, it’s only 30 days!
Want to download an entire meal plan for Whole30? In this download I have created a whole meal plan, recipes, grocery lists, pre-diet health screen and access to a FB support group with over 150 members! CLICK HERE to check out The Ultimate Whole30 Meal Plan!