Organizing and tidying up the nursery is a challenge for all moms, especially when the toys are more than just space at home. In fact, when a new little brother comes to the room, things get rough! The space is minimized and a feeling of suffocation is created! But there are solutions and ideas to always have a wonderful children’s room! Often we have so much stuff given to us for our kids and babies that we don’t know what to do with it but don’t want to throw it out. All of this can be put into storage. Using storage can be so helpful.
- The children’s room must be designed in such a way that the child can develop their activities well.
- We do not overload it with a lot of furniture and decorative elements, because it must be possible to change its configuration according to the needs of the child’s age.
- It is known that no child likes to tidy his room and in fact he can mix it up and empty all their toys in just a few seconds.
- With our help and through play which is the best way for the child to learn, they will start to take care of and love their space.
- Together we can create constructions from materials that can be easily found such as cardboard boxes, cereal box, shoes, kitchen roll, mop bucket, we cover them with fabric, wrapping paper, decorate them with ribbons, pon pon and transform them into storage spaces.
Transition of the room for a baby to a child
It is possible to provide additional storage solutions, especially in relation to the construction of the bed. There are many ideas to transform it according to your taste and needs. For example, drawers under the bed and a step on another level on the floor. The room is not only the place where children sleep and wake up, but also where they play! In addition, there they learn, explore and read. For this, we can easily create study and storage areas for stationery and books.
Use large rugs in animal shapes, knitted and woven textures. Add plants and some large cacti and give the feeling of nature in the room. Beds with extra space underneath are a big trend. Choose furniture with more than one use that you will find very functional. You can create a play area underneath with lots of decorative pillows, a play mattress and lots of decorations and toys. Give a more warm feel to the girl’s room with lights, garlands and beautiful accessories. Put lots of pillows around, a rug in cheerful colors and lots of toys. Create a space where your child will enjoy sitting and playing. Place shelves with clothes, books, toys, and various decorations in a corner above and below the shelves. Make a small wardrobe thus giving style to the room and extra storage space! It’s time to get savvy with your home space!